All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:20 pm

Post subject: Taking a break
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:21 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Good day to all of my fellow One-Ringers!

Like the title says, I'm about taking a little break in the hobby for some personal things..
I need to find peace again, some stupid things happenend the last weeks and, well.. I think having a little vacation won't hurt me.
I'm glad it's Christmasvacation so I won't have to think of school and all that..
I might paint some mini's when I don't know what to do and post them in my WIP then.
But that's it I guess.. (:

I'll stay in contact with the site so I won't be really gone for that while, just when it comes to the hobby face to face if you know what I mean. I'll have to focuss on myself now, not thinking of others even though it might sound bad, but sometimes tpeople will hurt you when you think they are very close to you. I think this is the best way.. hope you guys support me in my choise (:

kind regards,
Jorn (Eaothen-the-Brave).

Post subject: Re: Taking a break
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Awh it's sad to see you go, but then on the up side you'll be back soon enough I hope. It's been a pleasure looking through your work, and hope things work out. We all need a break for the hobby.. I used to play insain for a few months, then totally leave it. Hope it's nothing with your girlfriend.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Drumstick wrote:
Awh it's sad to see you go, but then on the up side you'll be back soon enough I hope. It's been a pleasure looking through your work, and hope things work out. We all need a break for the hobby.. I used to play insain for a few months, then totally leave it. Hope it's nothing with your girlfriend.

I'll miss you too Drum, but I'll be back! Mmh.. that sounds like a fellow named Arnold.. :p
But as I said, I won't be gone for long, and I'll keep in contact with you, so you won't have to miss me, only my miniatures perhaps :P
and yes.. there are some issues with me and my girlfriend.. but hopefully everything comes back like it used to be, I did some stupid stuff so I can't blame her..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Well, regardless of reasoning, we all need some time to recompose ourselves and work things out. I hope it's all resolved swiftly, irrespective of how swiftly you return (although your return will be eagerly anticipated ;) ).
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hashut's Blessing wrote:
Well, regardless of reasoning, we all need some time to recompose ourselves and work things out. I hope it's all resolved swiftly, irrespective of how swiftly you return (although your return will be eagerly anticipated ;) ).

Thanks mate (:
I hope it'll clear up in my head too. I'll still buy miniatures and such in the mean while, I ordered something at my local shop a week ago and they'll have it in January, but at that time I might allready be back. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:03 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Location: On some battle field with 6,000 riders behind me yelling....DEATH!!!
Awhhh, well I hope you return quickly. Relax and swiftly resolve your "issues". As a famous a fellow ORinger once said long ago....

"They always come back"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 am 
Administrator
Administrator

A break is a good idea if you need to clear the head and give yourself a breather. Don't worry, we'll save you a spot when you come back again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Thank you Dagorlad (:

Even though I'm actually already back.. :oops:
Or not really but I'm working on some terrain lately when I've got some time like you can see in my WIP. But still, thank you.