All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:42 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:49 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

I play DnD, starting up a game after xmas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:22 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

I am a Chaotic Good Elven Ranger Druid. Conveniently this is what I now am when we play D&D sometime soon (except for the Druid bit but I like druids). Serin is the DM, Azog is a Elven Bard and Mrs. Azog is an Elven Druid. I can't wait to start playing now, just need Serin to hurry up making an adventure!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

U Can't beat Dnd, it's the best game going. But i am having the same prob getting ppl 2 play

My favorite class is ranger btw, i have an elven ranger who is currently stuck in a mine :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:14 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Hey

Finally a RP link!!! My mates and i have been playing LOTR roleplaying for a good half a year and my favorite character has got to be my elven ranger Parrafix Painbringer! He had and addiction to drugs, took insults badly nad prayed regulary to the god of light! :evil: He also had a extremely excellent shot. So excellent that his arrows went right through the Haradrim raider he was aiming at and into his Rohan friend killing him on the spot!!!! :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll:

Real interested to hear others intersesting roleplaying characters as well!!!!!!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:41 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Lord_Cicapha is going for his "Thread Necromancy" badge - this topic died over a year ago. Oh well.

I used to play Middle-earth Roleplaying (MERP for short) many years ago - although we played the 2nd edition D&D rules and converted the MERP stats for it - and played a Dwarven warrior character called Dorlin - his ancestral home was in the northern-most reaches of the Misty Mountains but an Ice Wyrm drove his people out and they became a wandering folk ever since. His personal obsession was to lead a party of Dwarven warriors into the north and reclaim his birthright - but it never came to pass. His homeland, Carn Dum, fell under the sway of the Witch King and all hope of returning there was lost.

Ah, those were the days...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:53 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

UH OH!!!! :oops:

God blessed be this thread! Is there any other posts about this stuff thats new? :roll:

*whisper* also is there really a thread necromancey badge cos i like the sound of that it sounds cool*whisper*
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:26 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Well Serin (older Son) is still DM'ing for us with our ad-hoc campaign that ALL the family is doing, even Mrs Azog. I missed the D&D craze the first time round, my younger brother tried it and lots of other systems. It's nice being able to try it out properly at last, albeit when time permits.

I think thread necromancy is great provided you have something to add. It must be hard for newcomers to the site to find something that hasn't been discussed before and it's easier to tack onto an old thread instead of starting a new one. Saying that, I think I will start a new thread about D&D since it's topical in our house at the moment.

Azog

Forum Guidelines
http://www.one-ring.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25260