All times are UTC

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:20 pm

Post subject: Re: Drum's Trading Post
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Drumstick wrote:
mastermanje wrote:
well, only warriors please, as rangers are like useless compared to warriors in the new game system, ehm, well, for the number, how many 2hs and archers do you have? Well, what would you think of all 18 (just found a way to make archers of the shielded ones) for that one and either some other miniatures(check my trading post for wich i have), or the Return of the King journeybooks(although some(2-3)pages fell out of the book, but I still have them.
Edit: well, found in my army list that I only need 12 archers :oops: , so what about the gondor in flames book, and something added from my trading post? I also have the captain-like model from the gondor trebuchet somewhere around I think, as you seem interested in Gondor, do you have any Iron or Khazad Guards?

I'm confused. You want dwarf 12 archers for the Gondor in Flames book?

Hehe, changed my mind a couple of times, no, 12 dwarves, of wich(if possible) 1 with shield(the one holding an axe above his head), and the other 11 with bows or 2handeds, in exchange for the Gondor in Flames book, AND something of your choice from my trading post(as 12 dwarves for the gondor in flames book seems a bit too many for me, and I don't want to be greedy)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:26 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

mastermanje wrote:
Hehe, changed my mind a couple of times, no, 12 dwarves, of wich(if possible) 1 with shield(the one holding an axe above his head), and the other 11 with bows or 2handeds, in exchange for the Gondor in Flames book, AND something of your choice from my trading post(as 12 dwarves for the gondor in flames book seems a bit too many for me, and I don't want to be greedy)

Right that's a deal. I think I'll go for the fountain guard along with the Gondor in Flames book. I'll PM you my address. :D (Just packed your models, so should be able to send them tomorrow)

Drum
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Drumstick wrote:
mastermanje wrote:

Right that's a deal. I think I'll go for the fountain guard along with the Gondor in Flames book. I'll PM you my address. :D (Just packed your models, so should be able to send them tomorrow)

Drum

Okay, pretty sure I can send them tomorrow to. Sending you my adress to.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

I'm afraid I don't have any Osgiliath veterans but you have lots of Uruk hai which I would like. Do I have anything else you are interested in? viewtopic.php?f=38&t=23472