All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:21 pm

Post subject: Hi guys!
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:48 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

As the title says, Hi guys! I'm 20 year old, come from Italy, obviously I started to play with the DeAgostini releases ( God bless'em) , but three-four years after I quit ( strange thing I see very often in lotr players. Wonder if there is a common reason). Started again to buy some miniatures this year ( after 6 years) but my love for Gondor didn't change. In this time unfortunately there weren't such big news for Minas Tirith and her people, instead I saw a lot of strange beings like Gulhavar, Half Trolls, Black Guards and so on. Anyway, I'm a student of medicine a bit late with exams, and I'm happy to write in an English forum to improve my ability ( of course I will commit error often, apologize already). Hope to know people, to learn stuff and have fun, Bye!!

Post subject: Re: Hi guys!
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Welcome!
I also had a period of 4 years that my models were banned to a shoebox in the attic.
This forum really helped getting me back into the game, and also keeps me motivated to paint and play.
When in doubt about rules (especially when you're back after a multi-year break) just post, most people are glad to help.

Hopefully this forum will get you exited again, just as it got me!