All times are UTC

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:52 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Aragorn the greatest king
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Tolkien had wrote in one of his lost books that Aragorn is the greatest man of all ages i am so happy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:31 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

You're back with a new name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:25 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

What you mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

He means we recognize you elessar aragorn.I've been lurking quite a bit over the last three to four months since I'm starting to get a bit more into the hobby again due to my brother's pestering. And I've seen you post a lot. I (and others I'm sure) would recognize you for your atrocious spelling and grammar anywhere. Plus Prekas was the last name of Elessar Aragorn according to the website he created and linked to in "come see my website" forum. Plus you have a penchant for creating useless, pointless, spammy threads such as this one, and for expecting everyone to do your work for you which I see you are already doing again in other threads.

According to my brother (Anduril Blade of Kings) you were banned before. Now you're trying to sneak back in under a new account. Definitely NOT COOL dude. If you were supposed to be back you'd be using your old account. Trying to sneak past the mods is not cool. I wouldn't be surprised if you get permanently banned now. That's what happens to people like you on most sites I visit. Anyway my brother and other people I'm sure have already reported this to the mods so we'll see what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Shade's Stare wrote:
He means we recognize you elessar aragorn...
... Anyway my brother and other people I'm sure have already reported this to the mods so we'll see what happens.

Ditto.
That was the first thing I thought when I saw his first post and pinged off a pm straight away. Hopefully we can save the OR community a world of hurt if we nip this in the bud ASAP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

ah you mean my brother.I am not him i am me.I am Dimitris Prekas.But why they banned my brother he dont say me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Is it possible two brothers could both be into "Voltor" and both have an Aragorn fetish? Naaawww.... :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]