All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:28 am

Post subject: Possible Website additions?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:03 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Hey Im still new to this site but im used to 3 3/4 action figure websites lately and there's usually something along the lines of "collection showcase threads" where people show off their displayed items, dios, and collections. You guys have a WIP section but not finished "customs and conversions" thread. I like the idea of the painting competitions but I was expecting there to be more pics to look at other than battle reports. Would it be wanted, and or acceptable here? I really enjoy looking at others work for ideas and inspiration and with this game being in a bit of a lull release wise and having a ton of models un assembled in storage im always looking for new ideas to stay busy.
 Post subject: Re: Possible Website additions?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:03 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

That's what the galleries are for I believe. You can find the link at the top of the page to the right with the tomes of wisdom. (articles)
The site is in an overhaul and most of the gallery images got deleted so I'm not sure how much there is in the galleries right now though.
 Post subject: Re: Possible Website additions?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:06 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Our galleries are at the moment very basic, but everything is being reworked to get a nice and lovely web-layout again (like we used to have) aswell as an easy-to-use gallery-system.
I'm sure the galleries will become more attractive again once the web-layout is done, but in the meantime you can already use them. But keep in mind they are for Lord of the Rings figures only.