All times are UTC

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:36 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:47 pm 
Dark Lord of Moria
Dark Lord of Moria

Quote:
I hear that hurts...feels alot like a spinal tap...only scarier!

Be affraid....BE VERY AFFRAID !!!

' /me prepares rubber gloves and vaseline, oh, and that 'spikey' thing with thorns'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:09 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Man, I must have missed this when I came back.

I got the message from your other posts Dave, but, I really dunno what the [word deleted] to say...

You are, as has been stated, very much loved here at the OR, you are a fantastic hobbyist, and just a generally sound guy. You always have something nice to say to folk, offering encouragement where needed, you are part of the furniture.

:-D

I think my take on this is pretty similar to Brian's. Although, being further up North than him, it's maybe a bit more extreme. Hopefully, you'll 'get' it, because the sentiment doesn't translate that well via the internet.

Don't you dare feel [word deleted] sorry for yourself. You have a wife, family and bunch of internet weirdos who love you very much and are here to support you. Yeah, life throws these things at us, you just gotta take the hit and [word deleted] get on with it. It won't go away overnight, so there is [word deleted] all point in crying about it. You have a choice. Let it beat you, or fight it tooth and claw to the [word deleted] bitter end. Everyone's said you are a Fighter, so there's no [word deleted] way we'll let you get away with being a miserable [word deleted].

Joined that gym yet? If not, you better get your flabby [word deleted] down there and shape up boy. The alternative option is me or Brian getting you a job on Nightshift and that will quickly get you trim. It will also give you that pale, haunted Aids-ridden anorexic look, which really isn't all that great. There's no excuses dude. Twinkie-retention is NOT a medical condition.

Keep doing the things you love with the people you love. Spend time with your wife, your family, with us. Remember, you're signed up to the To9G. Don't make me come all the way over to the States just to shoot you for being a lazy [word deleted]... but at the same time, don't over-do it. Some days you'll think '[word deleted] it' and that's fine. Take some time out, relax, take it easy, just keep us in the loop. I know I didn't when I disappeared and I felt guilty as hell when I came back, because what you guys said meant a lot to me.

If that made you cry, I'm sorry, if it made you laugh, job done. If it made you laugh-cry, or cry-laugh, well, maybe it's time to take a pregnancy test...

Also, if there's anything I can do to help with your The Hobbit supplement, just give me a shout. I mean this sincerely, Dave, it would be a [word deleted] honour to have my name in print alongside yours.

I'll stop now before I break the filter.

- John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

:lol:
Well done sir...well done!
Gym is in the near future as is my sorry ass getting back into hockey shape and playing again. :)