i havent so minis 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
is boring 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
of course yes 86%  86%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: wotr style map campaing
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

okay just we start with armies an army can have from 1.000 to 4.000 armies.so we decide to make like when felloswip get out here is our rules.

each army must have a leader if an army stay with not leader he must flee to nearest army with epic hero.
each turns roll a dice with 1 army dont move(but he can rest he also gain 500p.)2-5 move 1 place move 2 place(we use map on wotr book p.246-247)
how armies gain points 1)if roll 1 to move 2)if find a barmy with not leader. 3)if is in fortress+1.000points(minas morgul,erebor,minas tirith,helms deep,isengard,moria,khand,fornost angmar of old,rivendell)
in this play set forgotteen kingdoms is as a normal army like in fall of isengard
if armies is mett they will figth in all games an army win if breaks the other first.the remain companies must fall back to a ally place if doesnt there they die.if an army broke a break army the break army(army isnt broke in fortresses) must flle anyone he can to the side that is nearest to a fortress.
if an epic hero die he cant come again the same is for legndary formations(if their heroes die then the warriors return to normal companies).if all epic heroes die from an army then its destroyed but remain legendary fomation can help allies.
if two or more armies of same ally is in a place player must coose who will come as reinforcements in turn 4 if their ar emore they will coe each turn 4 but no further than 12 turns.
so anyone can choose a start fortress for each army.or have ready forces like us.we are together 10 players and start play this campaing we will start since tomorrow so i will tell you the forces.

gondor nicolaos prekas(me)
dol amroth:prince imarhil,clansmen of lamedon with angbor 6 comapnies,the axemen of lamedon 6 companies with forlong foot kingths of dol amroth 7 companies(2 kingth champions)24 men at arms of dol amroth comapnies(4 banner bearers )18 kingths of dol armoth companies(1 knigths champion 2 banner bearers)
osgiliath:faramir,osgiliath veterans 6 companies,rangers of ithilien 6 companies,12 minas tirith knigths (knigth captain,banner bearer),7 rangers of gondor companies (2 captain rangers)
fornost:(gondor)the grey company 6 companies
minas tirith:denethor gyard 6 comapnies 1 battlecry trebuchet 2 avenger bolt thrower,2 gyards of fountain court companies(hornblowr)2 citadel guard comany(hornblower)2 citadel gyard with bows(2 hronblowers),2 kinas tirith warriors companies9captain fo minas tirith)2 minas tiritharchers comapnies(banner bearer)

rohan jack jackson
edoras:eowyn,grimbold helmigas 6 comapnies,11 oathsworn militia companies(2 captain of rohan)14 oathsworn bowmen comapnies(1 rohan banner 3 rohan hornblower)
ent wash:theoden,theodred kingths 6 companies,erkenbrand riders 6 companies,the king gyard 6 companies 18 royal knigths companies(3 kingth captain of rohan)

elves dimitris prekas(brother)
dwarves dimitris daratos(cousin)
forgotten mailo daomoro
mordor stefano stotos
isengard giorgios prekas(father)
misty mountains aristotelis ravthos
fallen realms takis papadopoulos
angmar fountoulaki stayroula(mother)

update come soon and special rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:41 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Me,Third option: I don't have all those minis, nor do I understand what you're saying, you haven't posted of the kind of map you're using, and I don't live in Saint John in Greece, so no.