No, I've seen enough dfor the rest of my life 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 20
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Lord Hurin wrote:
BaruKhazad wrote:
and i have another question: Did Balin encounter the balrog, cause it isnt noted in the book of Mazaral. but the balrog is already awakend in moria. so i was wondering if balin(or at least some dwarfs who were with him) have seen/fight the balrog.

I can't honestly remember, but I don't think Balin did. After driving the Goblins out of Moria at their arrival, the Expedition didn't encounter much resistance until Balin himself was killed while looking into the Mirrormere. The Balrog was probably commanding the Goblins and directing its' malice towards the Dwarves, but I think it took someone like Gandalf coming into Moria for it to reveal itself.

thats what i thougth. the dwarfs did encounter the watchers of the water, hordes of goblins, probably a cavetroll, but didnt encouter the balrog. just asked to be sure.

well, you could easily find the point of the rangers i guess. i could take a look at the sourcebook in the shop, then i've the points. the stats can be found on the gw-site so that isnt a big issue.[/quote]
i found a bgime today, and it was about balin vs the balrog.
although it isnt state anywhere he really did encouter him, there's a scenario about it. maybe i could use that one too. its in bgme 85 and is called the balrogs awaking(if i translate it right)

sorry for the dubble post btw